How to Cancel EXTRA
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your EXTRA subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your EXTRA subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel EXTRA Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel EXTRA subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "EXTRA".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling EXTRA subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel EXTRA subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel EXTRA Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "EXTRA" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to EXTRA will now be canceled.
Cancel EXTRA Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to EXTRA via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see EXTRA. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from EXTRA
Cancel EXTRA via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting EXTRA via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on EXTRA's Website
Another way of canceling EXTRA subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the EXTRA app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://extra.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About EXTRA App
Today, there are over 100 million Americans who don't want, or can't get a credit card. Yet there are very few alternatives for establishing your credit other than with a risky Credit Card. Our mission is to make credit building safer and more accessible for everyone. Extra is the first debit card that builds your credit and earns rewards points.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Pls cancel my subscription and pls refund me all my past payments to my TD checking account. I never activated my Extra card.
— by Maria Santa Teresa on Jul 21 2022
Hello my name is Arseniy and extra debit served me well however its time for me to get a credit card and move on to my next chapter to my financial journey
— by Arseniy Ilin on Jul 04 2022
Please cancel my subscription. It is too hard to manage and your online service is minimal
— by Jeffrey P Thomas on Apr 24 2022
Search for another app