How to Cancel SongPop 2
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your SongPop 2: Guess The Song Game subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your SongPop 2: Guess The Song Game subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel SongPop 2 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SongPop 2: Guess The Song Game subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SongPop 2: Guess The Song Game".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SongPop 2: Guess The Song Game subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SongPop 2: Guess The Song Game subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SongPop 2 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SongPop 2: Guess The Song Game" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SongPop 2 will now be canceled.
Cancel SongPop 2 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SongPop 2: Guess The Song Game via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SongPop 2: Guess The Song Game. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SongPop 2
Cancel SongPop 2 via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SongPop 2: Guess The Song Game via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on SongPop 2's Website
Another way of canceling SongPop 2: Guess The Song Game subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SongPop 2: Guess The Song Game app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://songpop2.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SongPop 2: Guess The Song Game App
Guess the song with SongPop 2. Take this musical quiz and play online with people from all around the world. Challenge your friends with trivia that includes songs from all musical styles. If you love trivia and music, you will love SongPop! Guess the Song with SongPop 2 Listen to more than 100,000 real music clips from artists such as the award-winning Billie Eilish, the renowned Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, Cardi B, classic tunes from Queen, and more. Guess the correct artist and song title faster than everyone else to win. Challenge Your Friends with Musical Trivia Challenge your friends on your favorite playlists to see who is the best at guessing in this song game: Who will be the fastest to find the name of that song and get to the highest worldwide ranking? With SongPop 2, master playlists, discover new songs and artists, and claim your trophies. Compete with Music Lovers from All Around the World We offer different ways of playing this trivia game. In Party mode, you compete against hundreds of players in daily multiplayer tournaments in SongPop 2. Develop Your Music Knowledge In Practice Mode, meet Melody, the SongPop mascot, and practice your song quiz skills with her in solo mode. All playlists are free so you can try to guess that song you heard in a commercial, and discover more music samples every day. Buy your favorites and challenge your friends in this music trivia guessing game. Find your best matches every day: Play with users who share th...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Please cancel Song Pop. I tried to upgrade but you wouldn't let me, so cancel!!!
— by John R Griffin on Jun 20 2022
Hi, Again, I didn't get a badge for Classic Folk Rock. Again, I didn't get a badge for Classic Folk Rock. Regards
— by doro on Jun 18 2022
Need old songpop back had to get new debit card
— by Rayanna Wilson on May 28 2022
I won tickets and a badge on Party Mode and never received them.
— by Debbie Evans on May 18 2022
We both started playing songpop1 in 2014. At the time we were strangers, myself from Scotland and Maria from Sweden. After months of playing after being randomly matched we used your one message per day chat function and got to know eachother and eventually arranged to meet. I just want to let you know the we are to be married on 14 May 2022 at Edinburgh Castle in Scotland and YOU were our matchmaker! Thank you
Kevin & Maria
— by Kevin Smith on Apr 30 2022
I got a new apple phone and the app transferred but ask me to login. I forget my password and can’t login.
— by Bill Temple on Mar 27 2022
I can’t load SongPop on my iPad. It was playing up for several days so I deleted and reloaded the app and it won’t let me sign into the game.
— by Linda Hunn on Mar 24 2022
I have been unable to login for 2 days. I have played for 7 months straight. So will lose my progress. This happened after I updated my phone. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalled thr app.
— by Debbie Wilson on Mar 20 2022
I've already subscribed to Songpop 2. When i get on Google play, it said my subscription is up on February 15th, 2022. Also, I had to get a replacement phone and all the friends I was playing with didn't transfer over to this phone. My number is 540 497 2767. Please look into this issue. Thank you.
— by Sherry Gettel on Jan 17 2022
Please cancel my subscription to SongPop if is to start billing after 30 days. I subscribed approximately 4 days ago
— by Dick Peterson on Aug 13 2021
The new playlist for today is not showing up and I have restarted the game multiple times and even redownloded it! (Monday July 5)
— by Kimberly King on Jul 05 2021
Search for another app