How To Delete Procreate Paint Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Procreate Paint account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Procreate Paint app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Procreate Paint completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Procreate Paint Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Procreate Paint. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Procreate Paint via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Procreate Paint.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Procreate Paint of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Procreate Paint's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Procreate Paint on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Procreate Paint from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Procreate Paint app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Procreate Paints from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Procreate Paint icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Procreate Paint.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Procreate Paint app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Procreate Paint" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Procreate Paint app from your Android device
To delete Procreate Paint from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Procreate Paint.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Procreate Paint app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Procreate Paint app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Procreate Paint Software Details
What is Procreate Paint? Procreate Paint is a FREE lightweight computerized painting and comic creation program that comes stacked with brushes, fonts, pre-made backgrounds, and different assets. Procreate Paint is accessible on Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS. The application utilizes cloud sparing permitting clients to effectively move their work between stages. The Android adaptation permits artists to draw anyplace they need while holding the entirety of the highlights of the work area variants of the product. Procreate draw incorporates a wide range of innovative instrumen...