How To Delete V-SPEED Speed Test Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your V-SPEED Speed Test account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the V-SPEED Speed Test app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with V-SPEED Speed Test completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like V-SPEED Speed Test
Delete V-SPEED Speed Test Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by V-SPEED Speed Test. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting V-SPEED Speed Test via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with V SPEED Speed Test.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify V SPEED Speed Test of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete V-SPEED Speed Test's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of V-SPEED Speed Test on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete V-SPEED Speed Test from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting V-SPEED Speed Test app from an Iphone
If you want to delete V-SPEED Speed Test from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the V-SPEED Speed Test icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on V-SPEED Speed Test.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the V-SPEED Speed Test app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete V-SPEED Speed Test" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete V-SPEED Speed Test from your Android phone
To delete V-SPEED Speed Test from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on V-SPEED Speed Test.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the V-SPEED Speed Test app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the V-SPEED Speed Test app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
V-SPEED Speed Test Software Details
V-SPEED Speed Test is a powerful, advanced tool which helps you to measure Internet connection speed on Android. The application is equipped with a modern, intuitive interface. For more experienced users, there is also a large number of configuration options. The main features of this app: • WiFi and mobile signal finding tool, • the ability to select the default server for speed check, • tests download speed (downlink) • tests upload speed (uplink) • measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping) • two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps), • automatic selection of speed...