How To Delete Barometer Altimeter DashClock Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Barometer Altimeter DashClock account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Barometer Altimeter DashClock app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Barometer Altimeter DashClock completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Barometer Altimeter DashClock
Delete Barometer Altimeter DashClock Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Barometer Altimeter DashClock. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Barometer Altimeter DashClock via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Barometer Altimeter DashClock.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Barometer Altimeter DashClock of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Barometer Altimeter DashClock's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Barometer Altimeter DashClock on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Barometer Altimeter DashClock from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Barometer Altimeter DashClock app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Barometer Altimeter DashClock from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Barometer Altimeter DashClock icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Barometer Altimeter DashClock.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Barometer Altimeter DashClock app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Barometer Altimeter DashClock" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Barometer Altimeter DashClock from your Android phone
To delete Barometer Altimeter DashClock from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Barometer Altimeter DashClock.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Barometer Altimeter DashClock app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Barometer Altimeter DashClock app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Barometer Altimeter DashClock Software Details
Make use of the built-in sensors of your device! Features: - Barometer, Altimeter and Hygrometer - Fully customizable (Now you can change colors of almost everything) - Charts - Widget with trends - DashClock support - Uses built-in sensors - Multiple units supported (Pressure - hPa, mmHg. inHg, mbar, atm. Altitude - meters, feet) - Internet connection is required only for providing better accuracy of the altimeter (but only downloads data when you want to - there is no background data usage) - Data exporting to a .csv file (supported by MS Excel etc.) - Calibration - NO ADS...