How To Delete Email App for Any Mail Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Email App for Any Mail account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Email App for Any Mail app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Email App for Any Mail completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Email App for Any Mail
Delete Email App for Any Mail Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Email App for Any Mail. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Email App for Any Mail via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Email App .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Email App of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Email App for Any Mail's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Email App for Any Mail on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Email App for Any Mail from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Email App for Any Mail app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Email App for Any Mails from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Email App for Any Mail icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Email App for Any Mail.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Email App for Any Mail app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Email App for Any Mail" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Email App for Any Mail app from your Android device
To delete Email App for Any Mail from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Email App for Any Mail.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Email App for Any Mail app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Email App for Any Mail app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Email App for Any Mail Software Details
Beautiful design, Intuitive actions, Lightning speed, Advanced security – In a new powerful email app for Outlook & others! Quick and easy access to Outlook and Hotmail accounts on the go! Check email, read, reply, send photos, add and view attachments — stay in touch with friends, family and colleagues. Experience new features to manage your Outlook email on your phone, tablet, or smartwatch in the most efficient manner. Why choose us? – Timely custom push notifications for each individual email account, e.g. 'Work' email address set to ‘Do not Disturb’ mode from 21:00 to 7:00 – Use...