How To Delete Abs Workout - Daily Fitness Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Abs Workout - Daily Fitness account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Abs Workout - Daily Fitness app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Abs Workout - Daily Fitness completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Abs Workout - Daily Fitness
Delete Abs Workout - Daily Fitness Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Abs Workout - Daily Fitness. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Abs Workout - Daily Fitness via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Abs Workout .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Abs Workout of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Abs Workout - Daily Fitness's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Abs Workout - Daily Fitness on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Abs Workout - Daily Fitness from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Abs Workout - Daily Fitness app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Abs Workout - Daily Fitness from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Abs Workout - Daily Fitness icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Abs Workout - Daily Fitness.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Abs Workout - Daily Fitness app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Abs Workout - Daily Fitness" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Abs Workout - Daily Fitness from your Android phone
To delete Abs Workout - Daily Fitness from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Abs Workout - Daily Fitness.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Abs Workout - Daily Fitness app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Abs Workout - Daily Fitness app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Abs Workout - Daily Fitness Software Details
“Workout where, how and when you want” with the original 3D personal trainer with whom millions of users have worked out since 2012, generating 50 million app downloads and one billion views on YouTube. Beware of imitations ;-) - FREE WORKOUTS Every month, new free content will expand the already vast collection of workouts: It will be hard to get bored! - PLAN A plan is a set of ever-changing workouts that lead you to achieve a specific goal within a given time period as if you were guided by a real personal trainer. Created by experts All our workout plans are created manually by...