How to Delete Acrylic Nails Art | Nails Completely
Learn how to delete your Acrylic Nails Art | Nails account, your personal data and also delete the Acrylic Nails Art | Nails app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Acrylic Nails Art | Nails completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Acrylic Nails Art | Nails Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Acrylic Nails Art | Nails. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Acrylic Nails Art | Nails via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Acrylic Nails Art | Nails.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Acrylic Nails Art | Nails of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Acrylic Nails Art | Nails's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Acrylic Nails Art | Nails on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Acrylic Nails Art | Nails from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Acrylic Nails Art | Nails app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Acrylic Nails Art | Nails from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Acrylic Nails Art | Nails icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Acrylic Nails Art | Nails.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Acrylic Nails Art | Nails app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Acrylic Nails Art | Nails" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Acrylic Nails Art | Nails from your Android phone
To delete Acrylic Nails Art | Nails from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Acrylic Nails Art | Nails.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Acrylic Nails Art | Nails app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Acrylic Nails Art | Nails app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Acrylic Nails Art | Nails Software Details
1. Create nail designs Do you want to create your own unique designs, your nails will now create designs in different models for you.
2. Cool nail designs can be one of your options to change yourself in different styles.
3. You can save the nail designs 2020 models or send them to your friends on the phone.
4. There are different styles in nail designs that you can find in the application.
5. New nail designs contain the latest trending nail ideas.
6. Cute nail designs are for small and sweet nail ideas.
7. Beauty nail designs, of course, includes designs that will be compatible with your beautiful clothes.
8. DIY nail designs What can you do best with nail polishes you have at home? Easy nail designs contain simple designs.
9. Long nail designs are of course a matter of preference for long nail lovers.
10. Our nail art designs offline application can be used offline.
11. If your nails are made of porcelain, don't miss out on our 2020 decorated porcelain nail tips.
12. There are different models in acrylic nail ideas.
13. For those in love with nails, it is very interesting to know about nail lengthening.