How to Delete SuperStar SMTOWN Completely
Learn how to delete your SuperStar SMTOWN account, your personal data and also delete the SuperStar SMTOWN app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with SuperStar SMTOWN completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete SuperStar SMTOWN Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by SuperStar SMTOWN. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting SuperStar SMTOWN via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with SuperStar SMTOWN.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify SuperStar SMTOWN of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting SuperStar SMTOWN's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of SuperStar SMTOWN on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete SuperStar SMTOWN from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete SuperStar SMTOWN app from your Iphone
If you want to delete SuperStar SMTOWN from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the SuperStar SMTOWN icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on SuperStar SMTOWN.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the SuperStar SMTOWN app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete SuperStar SMTOWN" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete SuperStar SMTOWN from your Android phone
To delete SuperStar SMTOWN from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on SuperStar SMTOWN.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the SuperStar SMTOWN app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the SuperStar SMTOWN app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
SuperStar SMTOWN Software Details
1. SuperStar SMTOWN hereby asks you to grant permission to access specific apps in smart devices to provide the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service.
2. * Lower versions (than Android 6.0) may not provide permission functions of individual apps.
3. Lower than Android 6.0: Need to upgrade Android version or Delete the App.