How To Delete OshareWeather - For cute girls Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your OshareWeather - For cute girls account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the OshareWeather - For cute girls app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with OshareWeather - For cute girls completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like OshareWeather - For cute girls
Delete OshareWeather - For cute girls Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by OshareWeather - For cute girls. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting OshareWeather - For cute girls via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with OshareWeather .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify OshareWeather of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete OshareWeather - For cute girls's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of OshareWeather - For cute girls on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete OshareWeather - For cute girls from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting OshareWeather - For cute girls app from an Iphone
If you want to delete OshareWeather - For cute girls from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the OshareWeather - For cute girls icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on OshareWeather - For cute girls.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the OshareWeather - For cute girls app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete OshareWeather - For cute girls" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete OshareWeather - For cute girls from your Android phone
To delete OshareWeather - For cute girls from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on OshareWeather - For cute girls.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the OshareWeather - For cute girls app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the OshareWeather - For cute girls app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
OshareWeather - For cute girls Software Details
1. Oshare weather suggests outfits to match your taste from many different variations across four fashion styles: feminine, natural, office, and fashion.
2. Even when compliant with the resolutions stated above, comments may not be displayed on certain types of devices such as those containing soft keys within the screen.
3. Tap on “Add Areas” on the Area Settings Screen and select the areas that you want to add.