How To Delete INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS
Delete INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with INRIX Traffic Maps GPS.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify INRIX Traffic Maps GPS of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS app from an Iphone
If you want to delete INRIX Traffic Maps & GPSs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS app from your Android device
To delete INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
INRIX Traffic Maps & GPS Software Details
INRIX Traffic Traffic, road conditions, alerts and drive times What’s new: Enhanced alerts for dangerous slowdowns, road weather conditions and alerts about accidents, construction and hazards ahead on your route Description: Always know what’s happening on the road ahead, so you can arrive at your destination safely and on-time. INRIX Traffic gives you live traffic information including congestion, road conditions, construction, accidents and more, all in real-time. Key Features: Live traffic and routing to avoid congestion and other delays Safety alerts to protect you from...