How To Delete Lite Messenger Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Lite Messenger account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Lite Messenger app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Lite Messenger completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Lite Messenger Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Lite Messenger. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Lite Messenger via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Lite Messenger.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Lite Messenger of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Lite Messenger's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Lite Messenger on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Lite Messenger from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Lite Messenger app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Lite Messengers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Lite Messenger icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Lite Messenger.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Lite Messenger app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Lite Messenger" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Lite Messenger app from your Android device
To delete Lite Messenger from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Lite Messenger.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Lite Messenger app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Lite Messenger app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Lite Messenger Software Details
A free, lite messenger app which allows you to chat, call, video call with your Facebook friends, send emoticon, videos, images, gift, browse newsfeed, comments, etc... and yes, much less permissions. ★ Save your battery and memory ★ - Lite Messenger takes only 4MB to download and roughly 30MB after installing - Background connections to Facebook server is optimized - This messenger lite uses no more than 20MB RAM - Lite Messenger uses a simplified version of Messenger layout ★ Protect you privacy ★ - Login and chat instantly using Facebook account with public profile (we don't...