How To Delete 4G Internet Browser - Fast Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your 4G Internet Browser - Fast account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the 4G Internet Browser - Fast app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with 4G Internet Browser - Fast completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like 4G Internet Browser - Fast
Delete 4G Internet Browser - Fast Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by 4G Internet Browser - Fast. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting 4G Internet Browser - Fast via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with 4G Internet Browser .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify 4G Internet Browser of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete 4G Internet Browser - Fast's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of 4G Internet Browser - Fast on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete 4G Internet Browser - Fast from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting 4G Internet Browser - Fast app from an Iphone
If you want to delete 4G Internet Browser - Fasts from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the 4G Internet Browser - Fast icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on 4G Internet Browser - Fast.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the 4G Internet Browser - Fast app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete 4G Internet Browser - Fast" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting 4G Internet Browser - Fast app from your Android device
To delete 4G Internet Browser - Fast from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on 4G Internet Browser - Fast.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the 4G Internet Browser - Fast app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the 4G Internet Browser - Fast app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
4G Internet Browser - Fast Software Details
4G Internet Browser is a fast, user-friendly and secure android internet browser. It is designed for both mobile phone and tablet, brings you an amazing broadband experience Key Features: - Tabbed Internet Browsing - Small Package size - Homepage - Fast Start Times - Bookmarks - History - Full-screen mode - Quick search: Google, Yahoo and other default search engines - Sharing - Super-easy and intuitive ways to share mobile contents through Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS by one click. - Advanced Settings