How To Delete Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze
Delete Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Polar Flow .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Polar Flow of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze from your Android phone
To delete Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Polar Flow – Sync & Analyze Software Details
Polar Flow is a sports, fitness, and activity analyzer to be used with Polar GPS sports watches, fitness trackers, and activity trackers.* Follow your training and activity and instantly see your achievements. You can see all of your training and activity data on your phone on the go, and sync them wirelessly to the Polar Flow. *Compatible devices: http://support.polar.com/en/support/polar_flow_app_and_compatible_devices REVIEWS OF POLAR FLOW "I found Polar Flow to be a terrific complement to the Polar devices I tested, and it is completely in keeping with Polar's detail-oriented, elit...