How To Delete NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner
Delete NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with NeoReader QR Barcode Scanner.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify NeoReader QR Barcode Scanner of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner app from an Iphone
If you want to delete NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner from your Android phone
To delete NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner Software Details
The most simple, fast and highest performance QR Reader on the market – and FREE! NeoReader scans the broadest set of 1D and 2D codes today. FEATURES - Scans all standard 1D and 2D code types – QR, Data Matrix, Aztec, EAN, UPC, Code 39, Code 128, PDF 417 and more! - Automatic detection of code type - Omni-directional live-stream scanning - No framing or alignment required. Simply point and scan - Share using email, SMS, Facebook or Twitter - Create your own QR codes – for FREE! - Confirm websites before visiting them - Scan vCard, meCard, WiFi, phone number and email codes - Vie...