How To Delete Yasa Pets Hospital Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Yasa Pets Hospital account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Yasa Pets Hospital app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Yasa Pets Hospital completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Yasa Pets Hospital
Delete Yasa Pets Hospital Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Yasa Pets Hospital. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Yasa Pets Hospital via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Yasa Pets Hospital.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Yasa Pets Hospital of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Yasa Pets Hospital's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Yasa Pets Hospital on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Yasa Pets Hospital from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Yasa Pets Hospital app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Yasa Pets Hospital from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Yasa Pets Hospital icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Yasa Pets Hospital.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Yasa Pets Hospital app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Yasa Pets Hospital" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Yasa Pets Hospital from your Android phone
To delete Yasa Pets Hospital from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Yasa Pets Hospital.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Yasa Pets Hospital app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Yasa Pets Hospital app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Yasa Pets Hospital Software Details
In the hospital new moms give birth to baby bunnys and baby kittens! Visitors bring gift baskets and flowers to their loved ones. Sick patients arrive in the ambulance and have X-Rays and take medicine. Yasa Pets Hospital is totally FREE with NO in app purchases !! Features include: * Explore a fully functioning hospital full of doctors and nurses! * Take a number and wait for your appointment in the waiting room! * Register at the reception when you arrive at the hospital! * Be there when baby bunnys and kittens are born! * Treat patients who arrive in the ambulance! * Run te...