How To Delete Make A Pose Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Make A Pose account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Make A Pose app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Make A Pose completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Make A Pose Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Make A Pose. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Make A Pose via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Make A Pose.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Make A Pose of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Make A Pose's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Make A Pose on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Make A Pose from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Make A Pose app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Make A Pose from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Make A Pose icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Make A Pose.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Make A Pose app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Make A Pose" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Make A Pose from your Android phone
To delete Make A Pose from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Make A Pose.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Make A Pose app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Make A Pose app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Make A Pose Software Details
In this APP , you can try to pose the character ! You can create some simple object. Features: - Edit every joint to make a pose in a natural and intuitive way , You can rotate the blue part of the ball which is below the screen to edit the joint ,it is easy to use - You can non-uniform scale each part of the character - You can set the color of object or character - Save 9 pose at the same time - Pose with the object - Change the direction of the light to change the shadow（ not real shadow ，reference only ） If you got problem or find a bug ,please email me. My Email address...