How To Delete Card Maker for PKM Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Card Maker for PKM account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Card Maker for PKM app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Card Maker for PKM completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Card Maker for PKM
Delete Card Maker for PKM Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Card Maker for PKM. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Card Maker for PKM via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Card Maker .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Card Maker of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Card Maker for PKM's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Card Maker for PKM on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Card Maker for PKM from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Card Maker for PKM app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Card Maker for PKMs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Card Maker for PKM icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Card Maker for PKM.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Card Maker for PKM app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Card Maker for PKM" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Card Maker for PKM app from your Android device
To delete Card Maker for PKM from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Card Maker for PKM.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Card Maker for PKM app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Card Maker for PKM app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Card Maker for PKM Software Details
Card Maker for PKM is an unofficial card creator for fans who lack design skills. You can design and make your own custom cards quickly and easily, using simple popup and menu, and share your card with friends or social networks. This application helps fans to design card game. It is a must have an app for card fans, trading card game (TCG) lovers or comic fans of the series. Challenge yourself and create your own card deck. FEATURES: - Simple to learn to create card with an immersive design. - Save history, ready to update your cards. - Support multiple stages of cards (basic stage...