How to Delete U.S. Coin Values Completely
Learn how to delete your U.S. Coin Values account, your personal data and also delete the U.S. Coin Values app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with U.S. Coin Values completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete U.S. Coin Values Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by U.S. Coin Values. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting U.S. Coin Values via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with U.S. Coin Values.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify U.S. Coin Values of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting U.S. Coin Values's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of U.S. Coin Values on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete U.S. Coin Values from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete U.S. Coin Values app from your Iphone
If you want to delete U.S. Coin Values from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the U.S. Coin Values icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on U.S. Coin Values.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the U.S. Coin Values app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete U.S. Coin Values" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete U.S. Coin Values from your Android phone
To delete U.S. Coin Values from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on U.S. Coin Values.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the U.S. Coin Values app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the U.S. Coin Values app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
U.S. Coin Values Software Details
1. How much is your loose change worth? Do you have a fortune in your pocket or purse? Find out by simply selecting the denomination (Penny, Nickel, Dime, or Quarter) then type in the year and hit enter.
2. Coin values are only estimates and are subject to fluctuations so be sure to check with an authorized coin dealer before pursuing and transactions.
3. Estimated values for coins in Good and Fine condition will be shown for all known mint values.
4. While this site will be updated regularly it’s author is not responsible for any typing errors or changes in value.