How To Delete Weather Radar Widget Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Weather Radar Widget account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Weather Radar Widget app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Weather Radar Widget completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Weather Radar Widget
Delete Weather Radar Widget Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Weather Radar Widget. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Weather Radar Widget via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Weather Radar Widget.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Weather Radar Widget of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Weather Radar Widget's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Weather Radar Widget on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Weather Radar Widget from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Weather Radar Widget app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Weather Radar Widget from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Weather Radar Widget icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Weather Radar Widget.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Weather Radar Widget app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Weather Radar Widget" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Weather Radar Widget from your Android phone
To delete Weather Radar Widget from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Weather Radar Widget.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Weather Radar Widget app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Weather Radar Widget app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Weather Radar Widget Software Details
1. It's easy: create a widget on your home screen, choose a location, and there you go, up-to-the-minute weather radar on your launcher.
2. Put the weather a glance and a tap away with Weather Radar Widget.
3. High-definition radar, severe weather alerts, and pinpoint-accurate forecasts from the National Weather Service.
4. All free with Weather Radar Widget.
5. With the included radar widgets all you have to do is glance at your home screen and you'll never be surprised by the weather again.
6. Tap a widget to animate the radar without even opening the app! Plus, you can customize each widget's zoom level, map style, and transparency.
7. Tap a radar widget to open the app for full-resolution looping radar, and tap again to get a detailed forecast.