How To Delete Straight Talk My Account Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Straight Talk My Account account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Straight Talk My Account app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Straight Talk My Account completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Straight Talk My Account
Delete Straight Talk My Account Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Straight Talk My Account. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Straight Talk My Account via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Straight Talk My Account.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Straight Talk My Account of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Straight Talk My Account's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Straight Talk My Account on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Straight Talk My Account from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Straight Talk My Account app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Straight Talk My Accounts from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Straight Talk My Account icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Straight Talk My Account.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Straight Talk My Account app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Straight Talk My Account" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Straight Talk My Account app from your Android device
To delete Straight Talk My Account from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Straight Talk My Account.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Straight Talk My Account app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Straight Talk My Account app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Straight Talk My Account Software Details
Manage your Straight Talk Wireless service anywhere, at any time. Download the Straight Talk My Account app today and never worry about how to refill again. This app also measures the network quality during calls in your service area based on your location. This allows Straight Talk to continually work towards improving your call reception and network quality. Additional Features: • Purchase Service Plans • Add a Service Plan with a PIN Card • View Service End Date • Manage your Reserve • Enroll in Auto-Refill • Use a Widget to track your Data Usage • Chat with Customer Support...