How to Delete 360FCU Completely
Learn how to delete your 360FCU – Web24 Mobile account, your personal data and also delete the 360FCU app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with 360FCU – Web24 Mobile completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete 360FCU Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by 360FCU – Web24 Mobile. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting 360FCU – Web24 Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with 360FCU.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify 360FCU of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting 360FCU's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of 360FCU – Web24 Mobile on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete 360FCU – Web24 Mobile from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete 360FCU app from your Iphone
If you want to delete 360FCU – Web24 Mobile from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the 360FCU – Web24 Mobile icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on 360FCU – Web24 Mobile.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the 360FCU – Web24 Mobile app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete 360FCU – Web24 Mobile" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete 360FCU from your Android phone
To delete 360FCU – Web24 Mobile from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on 360FCU – Web24 Mobile.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the 360FCU – Web24 Mobile app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the 360FCU – Web24 Mobile app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
360FCU – Web24 Mobile Software Details
1. Web24 is free of charge to use, however messaging and data rates may apply, please check with your carrier.