How to Delete futures io Completely
Learn how to delete your futures io: social futures tra account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete futures io Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by futures io: social futures tra:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your futures io account, contact futures io via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify futures io of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete futures io on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete futures io: social futures tra".
3. Delete futures io on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "futures io: social futures tra" and Click "Uninstall".
futures io: social futures tra Product Details
futures io is a social futures trading community for day trading, platform discussion, indicator downloads, and vendor reviews. Please note: Some discussion threads are only available to Elite Members, visit our website at https://futures.io/elite for details. If you receive an access denied error in the app, this is why. Read and participate in market analysis with your fellow traders, primarily focused on trading the S&P 500 e-mini index futures, as well as the Dow Jones, Nasdaq, Russell, and Eurex futures. Many traders also specialize in commodity futures such as Gold and Oil, or trade bonds such as the 5-year, 10-year and 30-year. Our community has over 100,000 members and is very strictly moderated so that we focus on quality content to help other traders. We have groups for everyone from the beginner trader to the expert trader. The most popular trading platforms on our site are NinjaTrader, ThinkOrSwim, TradeStation, MarketDelta, CQG, CTS, and Trading Technologies. If you have any issue with this app, please contact us at [email protected] to allow us to resolve it prior to leaving a negative review.