How To Delete SurfEasy Secure Android VPN Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your SurfEasy Secure Android VPN account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the SurfEasy Secure Android VPN app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with SurfEasy Secure Android VPN completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like SurfEasy Secure Android VPN
Delete SurfEasy Secure Android VPN Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by SurfEasy Secure Android VPN. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting SurfEasy Secure Android VPN via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with SurfEasy Secure Android VPN.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify SurfEasy Secure Android VPN of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete SurfEasy Secure Android VPN's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of SurfEasy Secure Android VPN on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete SurfEasy Secure Android VPN from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting SurfEasy Secure Android VPN app from an Iphone
If you want to delete SurfEasy Secure Android VPN from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the SurfEasy Secure Android VPN icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on SurfEasy Secure Android VPN.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the SurfEasy Secure Android VPN app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete SurfEasy Secure Android VPN" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete SurfEasy Secure Android VPN from your Android phone
To delete SurfEasy Secure Android VPN from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on SurfEasy Secure Android VPN.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the SurfEasy Secure Android VPN app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the SurfEasy Secure Android VPN app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
SurfEasy Secure Android VPN Software Details
Don’t trust your Internet privacy to just anyone! A lot of companies claim to offer free VPN services while making outlandish promises about securing your Wi-Fi access. But do you know what happens to your personal data once they get their hands on it? SurfEasy’s anonymous VPN offers a secure browsing experience with top-notch, no-log Internet security that protects your personal data and encrypts all of your transmissions. Secure yourself across all of your Android devices. SurfEasy provides users with an easy-to-use VPN that can be used on up to five devices for the ultimate in Intern...