How To Delete Pianista Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Pianista account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Pianista app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Pianista completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Pianista Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Pianista. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Pianista via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Pianista.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Pianista of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Pianista's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Pianista on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Pianista from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Pianista app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Pianistas from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Pianista icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Pianista.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Pianista app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Pianista" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Pianista app from your Android device
To delete Pianista from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Pianista.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Pianista app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Pianista app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Pianista Software Details
PIANISTA – Invitation To Classical Music Play now the ultimate music game experience with PIANISTA! [Classical Music] PIANISTA is the worldwide phenomenal mobile game, wide open to all ages and all levels of game-players. Its inclusive contents, superb visual quality, and a variety of play modes have been drawing renowned media’s attention with numerous acclaimed reviews: “You can enjoy the legendary classical music from the world’s greatest composers with your fingers” “The Perfect Piano Play Game Of All Time” “The Best Music Game Of The App Store” [Worldwide League] Now you can...