How To Delete Sprint Drive™ Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Sprint Drive™ account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Sprint Drive™ app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Sprint Drive™ completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Sprint Drive™ Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Sprint Drive™. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Sprint Drive™ via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Sprint Drive .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Sprint Drive of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Sprint Drive™'s App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Sprint Drive™ on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Sprint Drive™ from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Sprint Drive™ app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Sprint Drive™s from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Sprint Drive™ icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Sprint Drive™.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Sprint Drive™ app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Sprint Drive™" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Sprint Drive™ app from your Android device
To delete Sprint Drive™ from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Sprint Drive™.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Sprint Drive™ app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Sprint Drive™ app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Sprint Drive™ Software Details
Download free app to check vehicle compatibility. Functionality requires this application, and separate purchase of a Sprint Drive device and network service plan from Sprint Connect your car with Sprint Drive, and enable vehicle location tracking and health, driving behavior analysis, roadside assist, media connectivity and more. Manage up to 25 cars for your family or business fleet. With Sprint Drive™ you get: Peace of mind with location monitoring: - Real-time and historical vehicle location & monitoring. - Always know where loved ones or your business vehicles are at...