How To Delete Mi Telcel Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Mi Telcel account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Mi Telcel app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Mi Telcel completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Mi Telcel Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Mi Telcel. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Mi Telcel via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Mi Telcel.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Mi Telcel of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Mi Telcel's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Mi Telcel on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Mi Telcel from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Mi Telcel app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Mi Telcels from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Mi Telcel icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Mi Telcel.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Mi Telcel app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Mi Telcel" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Mi Telcel app from your Android device
To delete Mi Telcel from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Mi Telcel.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Mi Telcel app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Mi Telcel app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Mi Telcel Software Details
La app Mi Telcel es la manera más fácil de realizar recargas, pagos, compra de paquetes y de gestionar los servicios de tu línea sin necesidad de acudir a un Centro de Atención a Clientes. Está disponible para todos nuestros clientes con dispositivo Android compatible. Descárgala, úsala y ahorra tiempo. Una vez que la descargues regístrate para acceder a todas las posibilidades que ofrece. Si aún no estás registrado, puedes utilizar Mi Telcel para realizar recargas y consultar tu saldo y consumo de Internet. ¿Tienes Plan de Renta? En la pantalla de “Inicio” te presentamos la información...