How To Delete Video & TV SideView : Remote Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Video & TV SideView : Remote account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Video & TV SideView : Remote app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Video & TV SideView : Remote completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Video & TV SideView : Remote
Delete Video & TV SideView : Remote Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Video & TV SideView : Remote. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Video & TV SideView : Remote via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Video TV SideView Remote.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Video TV SideView Remote of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Video & TV SideView : Remote's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Video & TV SideView : Remote on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Video & TV SideView : Remote from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Video & TV SideView : Remote app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Video & TV SideView : Remote from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Video & TV SideView : Remote icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Video & TV SideView : Remote.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Video & TV SideView : Remote app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Video & TV SideView : Remote" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Video & TV SideView : Remote from your Android phone
To delete Video & TV SideView : Remote from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Video & TV SideView : Remote.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Video & TV SideView : Remote app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Video & TV SideView : Remote app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Video & TV SideView : Remote Software Details
Sony's TV remote control app Video＆TV SideView will make your TV viewing experience more enjoyable. Using a smartphone or tablet, you can use the app as a TV remote control for the home. Key features 1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller. 2. The My library tab under Top picks lists video contents stored on your mobile device and plays them in a video player on the mobile device. - Additional information 1. “Video & TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network. 2. Some functions an...