How To Delete Magic Piano by Smule Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Magic Piano by Smule account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Magic Piano by Smule app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Magic Piano by Smule completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Magic Piano by Smule
Delete Magic Piano by Smule Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Magic Piano by Smule. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Magic Piano by Smule via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Magic Piano .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Magic Piano of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Magic Piano by Smule's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Magic Piano by Smule on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Magic Piano by Smule from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Magic Piano by Smule app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Magic Piano by Smule from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Magic Piano by Smule icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Magic Piano by Smule.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Magic Piano by Smule app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Magic Piano by Smule" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Magic Piano by Smule from your Android phone
To delete Magic Piano by Smule from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Magic Piano by Smule.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Magic Piano by Smule app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Magic Piano by Smule app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Magic Piano by Smule Software Details
From Bruno Mars to Mozart, play the hottest songs! Relax your soul with beautiful sounds of piano while playing your favorite tunes on original #1 piano rhythm game. Featured by TIME, New York Times and Google Play Best Apps 2014. Features - New hits added daily - 1000+ hits across genres - Adjustable difficulty level - Rhythm and tempo control - recreate the music! - Sing! Jam - play along to featured artist's vocals - Create your own music with our Composer. Find it in the main menu! Current most popular songs (all genres): ** Let It Go - Disney's Frozen ** All of Me - John...