How To Delete Dormi - Baby Monitor Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Dormi - Baby Monitor account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Dormi - Baby Monitor app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Dormi - Baby Monitor completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Dormi - Baby Monitor
Delete Dormi - Baby Monitor Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Dormi - Baby Monitor. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Dormi - Baby Monitor via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Dormi .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Dormi of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Dormi - Baby Monitor's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Dormi - Baby Monitor on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Dormi - Baby Monitor from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Dormi - Baby Monitor app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Dormi - Baby Monitors from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Dormi - Baby Monitor icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Dormi - Baby Monitor.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Dormi - Baby Monitor app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Dormi - Baby Monitor" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Dormi - Baby Monitor app from your Android device
To delete Dormi - Baby Monitor from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Dormi - Baby Monitor.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Dormi - Baby Monitor app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Dormi - Baby Monitor app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Dormi - Baby Monitor Software Details
Dormi includes all standard features of an audio hardware baby monitor, along with video streaming (using your phone’s camera) and some surprising extras. Works at any distance. It can use any available route to connect parent and child units (WiFi, mobile data - Edge, 3G, 4G, HSPA+, LTE), and can work even when Internet is not available (WiFi Direct, HotSpot / AP). If connection with the child device is lost, the parent device will notify you. Uses strong cryptography to keep you from unpleasant surprises that are all too common on regular IP based dedicated HW monitors. Ultimate fea...