How To Delete Samsung Music Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Samsung Music account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Samsung Music app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Samsung Music completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Samsung Music Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Samsung Music. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Samsung Music via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Samsung Music.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Samsung Music of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Samsung Music's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Samsung Music on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Samsung Music from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Samsung Music app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Samsung Musics from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Samsung Music icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Samsung Music.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Samsung Music app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Samsung Music" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Samsung Music app from your Android device
To delete Samsung Music from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Samsung Music.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Samsung Music app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Samsung Music app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Samsung Music Software Details
Samsung Music is optimized for Samsung android device and provides a powerful music play functionality and the best user interface. Key Features 1. Supports playback of various sound formats such as MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC. 2. Helps to effectively manage song lists by categories.(Track,Album,Artist,Genre,Folder,Composer) 3. Supports a new user experience that easily interact with Samsung smart devices like Tablet,TV(DLNA,Screen mirroring),Wearable. 4. Provides a clean and intuitive user interface. 5. The Samsung music shows recommendation of playlists from Spotify. You can find Spotify r...