How To Delete Yarn - Chat Fiction Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Yarn - Chat Fiction account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Yarn - Chat Fiction app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Yarn - Chat Fiction completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Yarn - Chat Fiction
Delete Yarn - Chat Fiction Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Yarn - Chat Fiction. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Yarn - Chat Fiction via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Yarn .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Yarn of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Yarn - Chat Fiction's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Yarn - Chat Fiction on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Yarn - Chat Fiction from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Yarn - Chat Fiction app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Yarn - Chat Fiction from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Yarn - Chat Fiction icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Yarn - Chat Fiction.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Yarn - Chat Fiction app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Yarn - Chat Fiction" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Yarn - Chat Fiction from your Android phone
To delete Yarn - Chat Fiction from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Yarn - Chat Fiction.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Yarn - Chat Fiction app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Yarn - Chat Fiction app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Yarn - Chat Fiction Software Details
Yarn - Text Stories Ever wanted to snoop through people’s conversations and not feel guilty for it? Want to enter a world of suspense and horror but not up for a long read? Well now you can! Every Yarn story is told as a short text message conversations, as if you were watching someone else's text messages. Whether it be hypothetical conversations between two of your favorite celebs, a frantic group chat after accidentally liking an ex’s photo on Instagram, or those suspenseful mysteries you just can’t get enough of… Yarn lets you tap through it all! It’s about time to make reading f...