How To Delete Neighbors by Ring Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Neighbors by Ring account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Neighbors by Ring app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Neighbors by Ring completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Neighbors by Ring
Delete Neighbors by Ring Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Neighbors by Ring. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Neighbors by Ring via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Neighbors .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Neighbors of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Neighbors by Ring's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Neighbors by Ring on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Neighbors by Ring from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Neighbors by Ring app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Neighbors by Rings from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Neighbors by Ring icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Neighbors by Ring.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Neighbors by Ring app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Neighbors by Ring" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Neighbors by Ring app from your Android device
To delete Neighbors by Ring from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Neighbors by Ring.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Neighbors by Ring app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Neighbors by Ring app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Neighbors by Ring Software Details
Get real-time crime and safety alerts from your neighbors and local law enforcement. Millions of Americans are already using Neighbors, so download the app and see what’s really happening in your Neighborhood. Neighbors is more than an app, it’s the power of your community coming together to keep you safe and informed. Safer Neighborhoods start with Neighbors ---- We love hearing from our Neighbors and we're always looking to improve the Neighbors app. As always, feel free to send your feedback to [email protected]