How to Delete Artos Completely
Learn how to delete your Artos - Investment Tracker account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Artos Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Artos - Investment Tracker:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Artos account, contact Artos via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Artos of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Artos on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Artos - Investment Tracker".
3. Delete Artos on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Artos - Investment Tracker" and Click "Uninstall".
Artos - Investment Tracker Product Details
Artos is a privacy focused, one stop solution to track all your investments and expenses at one place and get holistic insights about your portfolio, and the market in general. User privacy is at the core of our mission, and to uphold that tenet, we have built Artos as a completely client side app. This means that you do not need to login to any service to use Artos, and your data never leaves your device. Currently we support the following assets (and add new ones regularly): * Stocks (India & US) * Mutual Funds and ETFs * Cryptocurrency * Deposits (Fixed and Recurring) * EPF/PPF * NPS * Gold * Cash Accounts (multi currency support) * Loans * Dividends Portfolio features and insights: * Track your net worth over time, and see graphs over various intervals. * Track XIRR for individual assets, and across your portfolio. * Track all your dividends, segregated for current financial year, previous financial year, and all time. * Asset allocation for your portfolio (equity, debt, gold, hybrid, cash) * Check exposure to individual stocks across your portfolio (direct holdings and mutual funds). * Check exposure to individual sectors. Market insights: * Portfolio for equity mutual funds. * Most held stocks by mutual funds. * Shareholding pattern and insider trade information for stocks. * Most bought and dumped shares last month by mutual funds. * Historical P/E analysis for indices. Tools: * Check overlap between two equity mutual funds. * EMI Calculator General features: * Screen lock (PIN and fingerprint) support for your privacy. * Backup & Restore via Google drive We are continuously adding new assets and features. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or r/Artos for feature requests, bug reports, feedback or suggestions. Credits: Icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com Icon made by Smashicons from www.flaticon.com Icon made by DinosoftLabs from www.flaticon.com Icon made by Flat Icons from www.flaticon.com Icon made by Pixel perfect from www.flaticon.com Business vector created by stories - www.freepik.com