How to Delete Plentina PH Completely
Learn how to delete your Plentina PH: Buy Now Pay Later account, your personal data and also delete the Plentina PH app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Plentina PH: Buy Now Pay Later completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Plentina PH Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Plentina PH: Buy Now Pay Later. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Plentina PH: Buy Now Pay Later via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Plentina PH.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Plentina PH of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Plentina PH's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Plentina PH: Buy Now Pay Later on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Plentina PH: Buy Now Pay Later from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Plentina PH app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Plentina PH: Buy Now Pay Later from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Plentina PH: Buy Now Pay Later icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Plentina PH: Buy Now Pay Later.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Plentina PH: Buy Now Pay Later app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Plentina PH: Buy Now Pay Later" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Plentina PH from your Android phone
To delete Plentina PH: Buy Now Pay Later from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Plentina PH: Buy Now Pay Later.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Plentina PH: Buy Now Pay Later app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Plentina PH: Buy Now Pay Later app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Plentina PH: Buy Now Pay Later Software Details
1. Plentina charges a flat service fee based on the payment term selected by the borrower.
2. With Plentina, you can shop for products and services from your trusted stores now, and pay later on installment with a minimal service charge.
3. Example Fees: For an offer with an amount of ₱1,000 and with a 91-day term with 3 repayments, they would owe a 16% service fee of ₱160 for a full payment of ₱1,160 by the end of the term.
4. Pay conveniently through our online payment channels: GCash and GrabPay from inside the Plentina app, or pay over the counter at any 7-Eleven store.
5. Plentina service fees do not accrue interest.
6. A dedicated customer service team is available to ensure that you enjoy our technologies and services with peace of mind.
7. Plentina continuously works with partners so you can enjoy more! Our customers are the reason Plentina exists.
8. Our non-cash store credit helps ensure that you only borrow for what you need para iwas budol.