How To Delete Panda Express Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Panda Express account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Panda Express app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Panda Express completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Panda Express Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Panda Express. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Panda Express via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Panda Express.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Panda Express of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Panda Express's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Panda Express on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Panda Express from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Panda Express app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Panda Express from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Panda Express icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Panda Express.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Panda Express app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Panda Express" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Panda Express from your Android phone
To delete Panda Express from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Panda Express.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Panda Express app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Panda Express app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Panda Express Software Details
Looking to satisfy your Orange Chicken craving? Order your favorite Panda dish on the fly for dine-in, take out or delivery! Order your food at your own pace and we’ll scoop it hot and fresh in the store. Easily find a location, choose your meal and order in minutes. Not ready to pick it up yet? Just let us know through the app and your order will be hot when you’re ready for it. Create an account to save your favorite meals, then reorder with the tap of a finger. Having a party? Our catering options are second to none. Just pick your sides and entrees and we’ve got your covered!