How To Delete Fing - Network Tools Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Fing - Network Tools account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Fing - Network Tools app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Fing - Network Tools completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Fing - Network Tools
Delete Fing - Network Tools Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Fing - Network Tools. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Fing - Network Tools via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Fing .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Fing of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Fing - Network Tools's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Fing - Network Tools on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Fing - Network Tools from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Fing - Network Tools app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Fing - Network Tools from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Fing - Network Tools icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Fing - Network Tools.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Fing - Network Tools app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Fing - Network Tools" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Fing - Network Tools from your Android phone
To delete Fing - Network Tools from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Fing - Network Tools.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Fing - Network Tools app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Fing - Network Tools app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Fing - Network Tools Software Details
Fing has helped 40 million user worldwide to understand: • Who's on my WiFi • Is someone stealing my WiFi and broadband? • Have I've been hacked? Is my network secure? • Are there hidden cameras in the B&B I'm staying in? • Why Netflix has started buffering? • Is my internet provider giving me the speed I pay for? Fing is the #1 Network Scanner: discovers all the devices connected to your WiFi and identifies them, with our patented technology used also by router manufacturers and antivirus companies worldwide. With Fing App’s free tools and utilities help you: • Run WiFi and Cel...