How To Delete Paint Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Paint account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Paint app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Paint completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Paint Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Paint. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Paint via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Paint.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Paint of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Paint's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Paint on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Paint from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Paint app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Paints from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Paint icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Paint.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Paint app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Paint" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Paint app from your Android device
To delete Paint from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Paint.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Paint app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Paint app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Paint Software Details
This app is made for creative professionals and anyone who likes to capture their ideas and creative thinking in to beautiful picture. Key Features of this Application ✓ Draw creative pictures using an array of painting tools ✓ Feel the smoothness of drawing ✓ Multiple brushes, pens, and pencils are available ✓ Draw with finger or stylus ✓ Use eraser when needed ✓ Background fill ✓ Import photo and draw ✓ Choose background color on color picker ✓ Using color tool pick pencil and background color ✓ Export or share as a image ✓ Undo/redo few strokes Don't keep "Paint" app a secr...