How To Delete Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps
Delete Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Navitel Navigator GPS Maps.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Navitel Navigator GPS Maps of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Navitel Navigator GPS & Mapss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps app from your Android device
To delete Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Navitel Navigator GPS & Maps Software Details
Navitel Navigator is a precise offline GPS navigation with free geosocial services and detailed maps of 66 countries. Try popular navigation for 7 days free! ______________________________ ADVANTAGES • Offline navigation. No Internet connection required for the use of the program and maps: No additional expenses on roaming or dependency on a mobile connection. • Access to maps at any time: Maps are downloaded to the internal memory of a device or an SD-card. • Map subscription: Map purchase for a limited period (1 year) with prices starting at 10.99$. SPECIAL FEATURES • 3 alternati...