How To Delete Star Music Tag Editor Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Star Music Tag Editor account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Star Music Tag Editor app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Star Music Tag Editor completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Star Music Tag Editor
Delete Star Music Tag Editor Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Star Music Tag Editor. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Star Music Tag Editor via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Star Music Tag Editor.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Star Music Tag Editor of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Star Music Tag Editor's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Star Music Tag Editor on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Star Music Tag Editor from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Star Music Tag Editor app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Star Music Tag Editors from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Star Music Tag Editor icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Star Music Tag Editor.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Star Music Tag Editor app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Star Music Tag Editor" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Star Music Tag Editor app from your Android device
To delete Star Music Tag Editor from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Star Music Tag Editor.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Star Music Tag Editor app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Star Music Tag Editor app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Star Music Tag Editor Software Details
Star Music Tag Editor can help to fix ID3 tags of music. This app show information on music. And it can fix the information on music. * Album cover It can fix album cover or * Lyrics It can fix lyrics. * Music information It can fix song title, album title, artist name and so on. * Sd card It can support the sd card. * Multiple files It can edit multiple music files.