How To Delete Music Editor Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Music Editor account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Music Editor app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Music Editor completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Music Editor Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Music Editor. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Music Editor via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Music Editor.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Music Editor of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Music Editor's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Music Editor on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Music Editor from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Music Editor app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Music Editor from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Music Editor icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Music Editor.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Music Editor app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Music Editor" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Music Editor from your Android phone
To delete Music Editor from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Music Editor.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Music Editor app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Music Editor app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Music Editor Software Details
Music Editor Music Editor is a very useful Audio Editor, MP3 Cutter, Ringtone Maker, Song Editor. With Music Editor, you can cut out a certain part of music as a ringtone, alarm tone, and notification tone. In addition to trim audio feature, you can also use Music Editor to connect multiple audio files into one, convert audio formats, convert video to audio, compress the quality of audio, and edit audio metadata, you can also change the volume level of the audio, and more. The most powerful and complete MP3 Editor, It has all the features you would ever want in a Music Editor. T...