How to Delete Azan Time Pro Completely
Learn how to delete your Azan Time Pro - Quran & Qiblah account, your personal data and also delete the Azan Time Pro app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Azan Time Pro - Quran & Qiblah completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Azan Time Pro Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Azan Time Pro - Quran & Qiblah. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Azan Time Pro - Quran & Qiblah via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Azan Time Pro.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Azan Time Pro of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Azan Time Pro's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Azan Time Pro - Quran & Qiblah on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Azan Time Pro - Quran & Qiblah from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Azan Time Pro app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Azan Time Pro - Quran & Qiblah from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Azan Time Pro - Quran & Qiblah icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Azan Time Pro - Quran & Qiblah.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Azan Time Pro - Quran & Qiblah app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Azan Time Pro - Quran & Qiblah" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Azan Time Pro from your Android phone
To delete Azan Time Pro - Quran & Qiblah from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Azan Time Pro - Quran & Qiblah.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Azan Time Pro - Quran & Qiblah app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Azan Time Pro - Quran & Qiblah app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Azan Time Pro - Quran & Qiblah Software Details
1. ✔ Religious Objects Or Monthly downloads a month with their ability to work without internet .
2. ✔ Hatim Online Sharing ( Verse , Time , Page, Juz Based) .
3. ✔ separately for each prayer time and to select the sound .
4. ✔ place closely for Non minutes plus or minus deviation from a selected location to set the minutes .
5. ✔ Based on your location from GPS ( satellite ) time to calculate .
6. ✔ Feature Wake up to the morning prayer .
7. ✔ Religious available at the site of countries, cities and Counties .
8. PRAYER ON TIME: Prayer constantly reminds.
9. (Plus or minus 2 minutes, 3 minutes , etc.) .