How to Delete Tally Completely
Learn how to delete your Tally: Fast Credit Card Payoff account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Tally Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Tally: Fast Credit Card Payoff:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Tally account, contact Tally via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Tally of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Tally on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Tally: Fast Credit Card Payoff".
3. Delete Tally on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Tally: Fast Credit Card Payoff" and Click "Uninstall".
Tally: Fast Credit Card Payoff Product Details
Tally is the first automated debt manager. Tally makes it easier to save money, manage credit cards and pay down balances faster. Tally’s lower-interest credit line has helped thousands of people consolidate credit card payments into a single bill and save on interest and late fees! Sign up for Tally and quickly see if you’re eligible for a credit line. Our credit check won’t impact your credit score. Tally is available in most states except MT, NV, and WV. Generally, you need a FICO Score of 580 or higher to qualify for a credit line. (Scroll down to see which credit cards Tally supports) Here’s how it works: 1. Download Tally Within minutes, Tally can help you start the path to being debt-free, and it won’t hurt your credit score. 2. Find your savings Once you qualify, Tally gives you a line of credit with a low annual percentage rate (APR). Tally then uses the new line of credit to pay your credit cards every month. The low APR helps save you money on interest. (Scroll down for important disclosures about what Tally charges.) 3. Organize your cards Manage all your credit cards in one simple app! Tally keeps track of the balances, interest rates and due dates for each card. That’s how Tally makes the right payment to the right card at the right time. All you have to do is make one monthly payment to Tally. 4. Say goodbye to late fees Tally’s late fee protection gives you the peace of mind of autopay without the fear of overdraft. As long as you’re in good standing with Tally, you’ll avoid the hassle of late fees. 5. Be debt-free faster That’s it! Tally helps separate the burden of credit cards from the benefits. Keep using your credit cards for the rewards and let Tally handle the hard work. No tricks. Just a smarter way to manage your cards and a faster way to pay your balances. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS What does Tally charge? To get the benefits of Tally, you must qualify for and accept a Tally line of credit. Depending on your credit history, your APR will be between 7.9% and 29.9% per year. The APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Some credit lines are subject to an annual fee, which will be explained with your offer if you qualify. How does Tally estimate my savings? To calculate your savings we look at: 1) an average-weighted APR based on your initial eligible credit card balances and APR’s; 2) an average monthly payment to Tally of 3% of your eligible balances; and 3) an average monthly spend of 0.8% of your eligible credit card balances. We exclude credit cards with APR’s lower than the Tally APR, since Tally doesn’t make payments to those cards. For members in a discount APR program, the savings estimate assumes you receive the discount every month. How does Tally save me money? You can save money with a lower APR on your Tally line of credit. That means you’re saving money on credit card interest each month. Tally’s late fee protection helps you avoid missed payments. How does Tally make money? Tally makes money through interest on your Tally line of credit, but only if Tally can help save you money. Tally also makes money on membership fees (annual or monthly) according to the Tally service you are eligible for. MORE DETAILS The Tally app and servicing is only available in English. If there is any discrepancy between translations, the English version prevails over other translations. Tally supports most cards from American Express, Bank of America, Barclays, Capital One, Citibank, Chase, Discover, US Bank and Wells Fargo, as well as cards from Amazon, American Eagle, Macy’s, Sears, TJ Maxx and Walmart. Tally Technologies, Inc. (NMLS # 1492782 NMLS Consumer Access , SC License , MO License). Lines of credit issued by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC, or Tally Technologies, Inc. (“Tally”), as noted in your line of credit agreement. Lines of credit not available in all states.