How To Delete SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share
Delete SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Su .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Su of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share app from an Iphone
If you want to delete SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Shares from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share app from your Android device
To delete SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share Software Details
SuperBeam 5.0 is the easiest, fastest and most secure way to share large files between your devices using WiFi direct. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) , NFC or manual sharing key. No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is 2020 already! Features: • Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct. • Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning. • Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface. • Share single or multiple file...