How To Delete Madefire Comics & Motion Books Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Madefire Comics & Motion Books account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Madefire Comics & Motion Books app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Madefire Comics & Motion Books completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Madefire Comics & Motion Books
Delete Madefire Comics & Motion Books Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Madefire Comics & Motion Books. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Madefire Comics & Motion Books via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Madefire Comics Motion Books.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Madefire Comics Motion Books of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Madefire Comics & Motion Books's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Madefire Comics & Motion Books on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Madefire Comics & Motion Books from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Madefire Comics & Motion Books app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Madefire Comics & Motion Bookss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Madefire Comics & Motion Books icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Madefire Comics & Motion Books.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Madefire Comics & Motion Books app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Madefire Comics & Motion Books" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Madefire Comics & Motion Books app from your Android device
To delete Madefire Comics & Motion Books from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Madefire Comics & Motion Books.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Madefire Comics & Motion Books app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Madefire Comics & Motion Books app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Madefire Comics & Motion Books Software Details
Winner of Pipedream Comics 'Digital Comics App of 2014' Madefire delivers the most innovative mobile and tablet app with its rich catalogue of new digital comics and Motion Books -- the flagship reading experience with added interactivity, sound and motion. Featuring day-and-date releases for new comics every Wednesday. “Groundbreaking” – USA Today “You should check this out” - TIME “The next big thing in digital comics” – Wired “Unlike some other reading apps, using Madefire was intuitive” – TechCrunch • Experience your favorite superheroes Batman, Superman and the entire...