How To Delete Trenitalia Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Trenitalia account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Trenitalia app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Trenitalia completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Trenitalia Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Trenitalia. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Trenitalia via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Trenitalia.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Trenitalia of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Trenitalia's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Trenitalia on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Trenitalia from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Trenitalia app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Trenitalias from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Trenitalia icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Trenitalia.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Trenitalia app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Trenitalia" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Trenitalia app from your Android device
To delete Trenitalia from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Trenitalia.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Trenitalia app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Trenitalia app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Trenitalia Software Details
Here’s what you can do on the app PURCHASE TICKETS, SEASONS TICKETS AND CARNETS • Search for your journey quickly using the “Recent Searches” function • When you turn on geolocation, the app will find and suggest the station closest to your location • Save your favourite stations • Compare all the offers/services available for your journey • Immediately view train status for same-day journeys • Book your regional train ticket with real-time information on the number of available seats • Purchase quickly both for you and your travelling companions • Purchase Season Tickets and...