How To Delete Speed Camera Radar Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Speed Camera Radar account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Speed Camera Radar app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Speed Camera Radar completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Speed Camera Radar
Delete Speed Camera Radar Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Speed Camera Radar. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Speed Camera Radar via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Speed Camera Radar.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Speed Camera Radar of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Speed Camera Radar's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Speed Camera Radar on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Speed Camera Radar from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Speed Camera Radar app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Speed Camera Radars from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Speed Camera Radar icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Speed Camera Radar.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Speed Camera Radar app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Speed Camera Radar" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Speed Camera Radar app from your Android device
To delete Speed Camera Radar from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Speed Camera Radar.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Speed Camera Radar app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Speed Camera Radar app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Speed Camera Radar Software Details
This application is used to detect hazards on the road, such as speed cameras (mobile ambush, static speed cameras, red light cameras), speed bumps, bad roads and etc. This application uses database of hazards previously detected by other users. The latest version supports all the countries of the world! ⌚ Good news ! Application supports smartwatches on Android WearOS ⌚ GETTING STARTED 1. If you just installed the app you will need to go to menu "Update databased" to download and install the latest database of speed camera for your region (country). 2. To run the hazard detectio...