How To Delete ROM Manager Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your ROM Manager account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the ROM Manager app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with ROM Manager completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete ROM Manager Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ROM Manager. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting ROM Manager via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with ROM Manager.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify ROM Manager of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete ROM Manager's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of ROM Manager on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete ROM Manager from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting ROM Manager app from an Iphone
If you want to delete ROM Manager from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the ROM Manager icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on ROM Manager.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the ROM Manager app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete ROM Manager" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete ROM Manager from your Android phone
To delete ROM Manager from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on ROM Manager.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the ROM Manager app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the ROM Manager app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
ROM Manager Software Details
ROM Manager is THE MUST HAVE APP for any Android root user. (Over 10 million downloads and counting!) * Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery. * Manage your ROMs via a handy UI. * Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android! * Install ROMs from your SD card. * Install your favorite ROMs over the air! Premium Version: * Incremental update zips (save your data plan!) * Premium ROMs * Receive notifications for when your ROM is updated! * Automatic backups * Install Queue * Web Connect * Backup Download Server lets you easily trans...