How To Delete Monster Job Search Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Monster Job Search account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Monster Job Search app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Monster Job Search completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Monster Job Search
Delete Monster Job Search Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Monster Job Search. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Monster Job Search via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Monster Job Search.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Monster Job Search of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Monster Job Search's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Monster Job Search on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Monster Job Search from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Monster Job Search app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Monster Job Searchs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Monster Job Search icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Monster Job Search.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Monster Job Search app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Monster Job Search" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Monster Job Search app from your Android device
To delete Monster Job Search from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Monster Job Search.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Monster Job Search app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Monster Job Search app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Monster Job Search Software Details
Instantly search through millions of new jobs. Simply apply by swiping right! The job process is hard – so we made sure our job search app was easy to use. Search through millions of jobs and find the right fit by simply swiping right to apply. Monster’s job search app is free and easy to use. • Get interviews with the job you want – fast • Apply instantly for jobs by swiping right • Filter by the role you’re looking for To begin your next career move, simply install the free Monster job search app, create a profile or upload your resume/CV, and start applying! https://www.monst...