How To Delete IKEA Store Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your IKEA Store account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the IKEA Store app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with IKEA Store completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete IKEA Store Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by IKEA Store. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting IKEA Store via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with IKEA Store.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify IKEA Store of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete IKEA Store's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of IKEA Store on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete IKEA Store from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting IKEA Store app from an Iphone
If you want to delete IKEA Store from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the IKEA Store icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on IKEA Store.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the IKEA Store app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete IKEA Store" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete IKEA Store from your Android phone
To delete IKEA Store from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on IKEA Store.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the IKEA Store app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the IKEA Store app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
IKEA Store Software Details
The IKEA Store app is here to make shopping in store smooth and simple. From planning your visit to finding and remembering everything when you get there, this is the perfect shopping companion. GET ORGANISED Browse and search the IKEA range, then add products to a shopping list. Already made a shopping list on the IKEA website? Simply log in to access it in the app*. PLAN YOUR TRIP Find the nearest IKEA store based on your location and check opening hours and driving directions. See if products are in stock at your selected store so you can plan the best time to shop. VISIT I...